MACH 4 LED
MACH 4 LED represents the perfect choice for lighting up either indoor or outdoor applications, offering best uniformity and full respect of environment by reducing maximally any energetic costs.
- Floodlight composed of 9/12/16/20 LED with LED current equal tanging from 530mA to 700mA.
- First brand Led (Multichip Philips Luxeon M) mounted on a pressed aluminum circuit, highly heat-dissipating MCPCB (Metal Core Printed Circuit Board).
- Color temperature selection up to 4000K.
- Electronic driver led with high efficiency and durability, intended for external use.
- The system is equipped with a knife switch to interrupt the power feed at the device’s opening.
- Cable plate complete with easily replaceable electronic unit .
- Optic group easily replaceable.
- Power supply cable through a PG 13,5 cable gland IP68.
- Opening provides access to optics and cable box in a single, easy step by using two solid stainless screws.
- Power supply 220 - 240V / 50 - 60 Hz VAC and also available in 120-277V / 50-60 Hz VAC.
- Power correction factor > 0.9.
- Insulation class I.
- Overall protection degree: IP66.
- Protection degree against external impacts: IK08
- CE Certification.
- All the electric components are ENEC certified.
- Construction norms in compliance with EN 60598-1, EN 60598-2-5.
- CL I: up to 10kV, both in common and differential mode as in the gear box there is a Surge Protector Device.
- Risk group exempt from this according to EN 62471.
- Body and cover in die-cast alluminium with the primary alloy.
- Coated in silver-colored polyester powders (RAL 9006).
- Bracket made of galvanized steel painted in Silver color (RAL 9006).
- Gaskets in anti-aging rubber.
- Extra-clear tempered glass, 4mm thick.
- External screws in stainless steel.
|Dimensions (LxHxP)||525 x 366 x 145mm|
|Floodlight weight||10,50 Kg|
|Surface wind resistance||0,077 m2|
|Aiming||0 – 360°|
|Installation||by means of bracket|
AKRON 3 - Wall mounting single support for horizontal aimingm, in die cast alluminium block painted in Silver.
|14577||Extra-clear tempered glass, 4mm thick|
The Rotosymmetric optic of MACH 4 LED was designed by FAEL Spa and consists of high efficiency metallized polycarbonate reflectors in a vacuum.
There are three different beams available, in order to offer a solution that would meet different illumination needs.
These optics are especially effective for architectural illumination, lighting external areas of mid-sized and large dimensions and midsized sports facilities.
- Number of LED: 9/12/16 Powerled LUXEON - M
- Beam: 2 X 15° – 2 X 30° – 2 X 40°