MACH 5 LED
“To keep the light in mind” is a real lesson that comes understood at dark, with time, step by step, and it leads the way from theory to practice. Thanks to the latest LED technology, the projector MACH 5 LED was created to revolutionize the lighting of a time, with perfect glare control.
- Floodlight composed of 12/16/20 LED.
- Multichip LED Technology (LUXEON M and XHP-70) on a pressed aluminum circuit, highly heat-dissipating MCPCB (Metal Core Printed Circuit Board).
- Color temperature 4000K.
- Electronic driver led with high efficiency and durability, intended for external use.
- On request, it’s possible to integrate the Dali system for the remote control.
- The system is equipped with a knife switch to interrupt the power feed at the device’s opening.
- Cable plate complete with easily replaceable electronic unit.
- Optic group easily replaceable.
- Power supply cable through a PG 13,5 cable gland IP68.
- Opening provides access to optics and cable box in a single, easy step by using two solid stainless screws.
- Power supply 220 - 240V / 50 - 60 Hz VAC and also available in 120-277V / 50-60 Hz VAC.
- Power correction factor > 0.9.
- Insulation class I.
- Overall protection degree: IP66.
- Protection degree against external impacts: IK08
- CE Certification.
- All the electric components are ENEC certified.
- Construction norms in compliance with EN 60598-1, EN 60598-2-5.
- CL I: up to 10kV.
- Risk group exempt from this according to EN 62471.
- Body and cover in die-cast alluminium with the primary alloy.
- Coated in silver-colored polyester powders (RAL 9006).
- Bracket made of galvanized steel painted in Silver color (RAL 9006).
- Gaskets in anti-aging rubber.
- Extra-clear tempered glass, 4mm thick.
- External screws in stainless steel.
|Max floodlight weight||13 kg|
|Surface wind resistance||0,087 m2|
|Aiming||0 – 360°|
|Installation||by means of bracket|
AKRON 3 - Wall mounting single support for horizontal aimingm, in die cast alluminium block painted in Silver.
|14614||Extra-clear tempered glass, 4mm thick|
Asymmetric optic FLEXOHP® designed inhouse in four different beams in order to offer a solution that would meet different illumination needs.
The optic consists of high efficiency metallized tech polymer vacuum reflectors.
- Optic 1: 60°
- Optic 2: 55°
- Optic 3: 45°
- Optic 4: 35°
Application: architectural illumination, exteriors and mid-sized and large dimensions sports facilities, guaranteeing high visual comfort and maximum glare control.