GALAXY SHOW 560
A new perspective will light in front of you with GALAXY SHOW high bay. With a classic but unmistakable design, the floodlight is ideal to light up commercial and industrial areas, providing perfect light quality thanks to the anti-glare optics that allow its application in different contexts.
- Floodlight suitable to light up industrial and commercial areas, composed of 2/3/4/5 LED.
- LED COB Technology (Chip On Board) placed on an highly thermical heat-dissipating plate.
- Color temperature: 4000K - CRI >80.
- On request, it is possible:
- Color temperature 5000K - CRI > 80 with 1% output flux increase, compared to the standard versions.
- Color temperature 4000K - CRI > 70 with 2% output flux increase, compared to the standard versions.
- Color temperature 4000K - CRI > 80 with 7% output flux increase, compared to the standard versions.
- High efficiency electronic power source and duration, intended for external use. All versions are protected against overloads and surges to protect components and LEDs.
- On request, it’s possible to integrate the Dali system or the 1:10V system for the remote control.
- Cable plate complete with easily replaceable electronic unit.
- Optic group easily replaceable.
- Power supply cable through a PG 13,5 cable gland IP68.
- Power supply 220 - 240V / 50 - 60 Hz VAC.
- Power correction factor > 0.9.
- Insulation class I.
- Overall protection degree: IP66.
- Protection degree against external impacts: IK08
- CE certification.
- All the electric components are ENEC certified.
- Construction norms in compliance with EN 60598-1, EN 60598-2-5.
PROTECTION AGAINST SURGES
- In common mode: 9kV.
- In differential mode: 6kV.
CLASS OF PHOTOBIOLOGICAL RISK
- Risk group exempt from this according to EN 62471.
MATERIALS AND FITTINGS
- Body and cover in die-cast alluminium, coated in silvercolored polyester powders (RAL 9006), with wide cooling fins.
- High purity aluminium reflector esternally painted in Silver color (RAL 9006), internally in White (RAL 9016). Available with two different diameters.
- In the semi-refractor version, in aluminium coated in Silver color, the floodlight is completed with a band of thermoplastic material of 178 mm height.
- Coated in silver-colored polyester powders (RAL 9006).
- Gaskets in anti-aging rubber.
- Extra-clear tempered glass, 4mm thick.
- Closure clips in stainless steel.
- External stainless steel screws.
- Suspension eyebolt on the top for vertical installation.
|Diameter reflector||573 mm|
|Floodlight max weight||13,00 kg|
|Installation height min.||4 mt|
|Installation||with suspension eyebolt|
* To apply on the protection glass
- Optic WB: consists of white tech polymer anti-UV internal reflectors, with high reflectance and durability, for installation height up to 14 m.
- Optic MB: consists of high efficiency metallized tech polymer vacuum internal reflectors, with high efficiency and durability, for installation height up to 20 m.