LEDMASTER 3, the new frontier of lighting, is the new high efficiency floodlight for the professional lighting of big areas. The versatility of this powerful floodlight, make it suitable in several application: sport facilities, even with HD television coverage, large and industrial areas such as sea ports, terminal docks, container storage, railway yards and airstrips.
- Floodlight with 24, 36 and 42 LED Multichip.
- Multichip LED technology XHP-70 on a pressed aluminum circuit, highly heatdissipating MCPCB (Metal Core Printed Circuit Board).
- Color temperature: 5000K – CRI >70.
- The floodlight is available with internal driver: high efficiency and durability electronic power source intended for external use, mounted on a cable plate, easily replaceable .
- Optic group, including reflectors, easily replaceable.
- Pressure compensation filter in Teflon.
- Power correction factor > 0.9.
- The power supply cable accesses the device through a PG 16 cable gland (IP68).
- Power supply 220-240V / 50-60 Hz VAC and also available in 120-277V / 50-60 Hz VAC.
- Insulation class I.
- Overall protection degree: IP66.
- Protection degree against external impacts: IK08.
- CE Certification.
- ENEC approval: the laboratory tests were conducted at an ambient temperature of + 35°C and the endurance test at + 45°C. Normally the streetlights are approved by conducting tests at an ambient temperature of + 25°C.
- Construction norms in compliance with EN 60598-1, EN 60598-2-5.
PROTECTION AGAINST SURGES
- CL I: up to 10kV, both in common and differential mode as in the gray box there’s a Surge Protection Device (SPD).
CLASS OF PHOTOBIOLOGICAL RISK
- Risk group exempt from this according to EN 62471.
MATERIALS AND FITTINGS
- Body, rear cover and glass frame, in die cast aluminium, with primary alloy and low copper content with an high weather proof rating.
- Cover with rear cross-sectional cooling fins studied for an efficient and ideal thermal dissipation.
- Coated in silver-colored polyester powders (RAL 9006).
- Hot deep galvanized steel fixing bracket.
- Gaskets in anti-aging rubber.
- Extra-clear tempered glass, 5mm thick.
- The aiming is achieved both with a mechanical sighting device, using a lateral protractor scale that indicates the angle of tilt and can be used for pre-aiming, or, for a more precise aiming, a telescope 6x36 mounted on the sighting device (optional).
|Floodlight weight||22,60 kg|
|Surface wind resistance lateral with tilt 70°||0,2160 m2|
The careful study of the optics and the choice of high-performing materials allows an excellent control of the luminous flux and a considerable glare reduction.
Asymmetric optic designed inhouse in four different beams in order to offer a solution that would meet different illumination needs.
Optic A1-A2-A4: with tech polymer metallized vacuumreflectors.
- Optic A3: of aluminum reflectors with purest silver layer.
- Maximum intensity: 52°.
- Maximum intensity with visor: 60°.
sport facilities, even with HD television coverage, large and industrial areas such as sea ports, terminal docks, container storage, railway yards and airstrips, guaranteeing high visual comfort and maximum glare control.
Maintained average luminous flux
|Ambient Temp.||L80 B10* (HR)||L90 B20** (HR)|
|35°||> 70.000||> 50.000|
* L80 = the unit keeps the 80% of the initial light flux after the number of hours indicated in above table
** L90 = the unit keeps the 90% of the initial light flux after the number of hours indicated in above table
For different Ta, please don’t hesitate to consult FAEL headquarter/distributors.