- Floodlight with 24, 36 and 36 LED Multichip.
- Multichip LED technology XHP-70 on a pressed aluminum circuit, highly heatdissipating MCPCB (Metal Core Printed Circuit Board).
- Color temperature: 5000K – CRI >70.
- High efficiency and durability electronic power source intended for external use, mounted on a cable plate, easily replaceable, complete with “Plug and Play” antiinversion system.
- Pressure compensation filter in Teflon.
- Power correction factor > 0.9.
- The power supply cable accesses the device through a PG 16 cable gland (IP68).
- Power supply 220 - 240V / 50 - 60 Hz VAC and also available in 120-277V / 50-60 Hz VAC.
- Insulation class I.
- Overall protection degree: IP66.
- Protection degree against external impacts: IK08.
- CE Certification.
- All the electric components are ENEC certified.
- Construction norms in compliance with EN 60598-1, EN 60598-2-5.
PROTECTION AGAINST SURGES
- CL I: up to 10kV, both in common and differential mode.
CLASS OF PHOTOBIOLOGICAL RISK
- Risk group exempt from this according to EN 62471.
MATERIALS AND FITTINGS
- Body, rear cover and glass frame, in die cast aluminium, with primary alloy and low copper content with an high weather proof rating.
- Cover with rear cross-sectional cooling fins studied for an efficient and ideal thermal dissipation.
- Coated in silver-colored polyester powders (RAL 9006).
- Hot deep galvanized steel fixing bracket.
- Gaskets in anti-aging rubber.
- Extra-clear tempered glass, 4mm thick.
|Surface wind resistance||0,2300 m2|
The careful study of the optics and the choice of high-performing materials allows an excellent control of the luminous flux and a considerable glare reduction.
Asymmetric optic designed in-house in three different beams in order to offer a solution that would meet different illumination needs.
- Optic 1-2-4: with thermoplastic material metallized vacuum reflectors.
- Optic 3: of aluminum reflectors with purest silver layer.
- Maximum intensity: 52°.
- Maximum intensity with visor: 60°.
Application: sport facilities, even with HD television coverage, large and industrial areas such as sea ports, terminal docks, container storage, railway yards and airstrips,, guaranteeing high visual comfort and maximum glare control.
Maintained average luminous flux - Evaluated at Ta = 25°C
|TYPE OF LED||L80* (HR)||L70** (HR|
|HXP-70||> 70.000||> 80.000|
* L80 = the unit keeps the 80% of the initial light flux after the number of hours indicated in above table.
** L70 = the unit keeps the 70% of the initial light flux after the number of hours indicated in above table.
For higher Ta, please don’t hesitate to consult FAEL headquarter/ distributors.