Out-door high-performance floodlights which can be used for a large range of discharge lamps.
- Body and frame in die cast aluminium with primary alloy and low copper content with an high weather proof rating,coated with polyester powders in black colour, complete with thermally isolated control gear housing. For insulation Class II fixture only in silver colour.
- Reflector made of highly pure alluminium sheet, polished and oxidized. Tempered glass with silicon rubber gasket.
- Bracket made of galvanized steel with index for vertical orientation.
- The removable control gear plate, made out for insulation Class I of a galvanized steel sheet, and for insulation Class II of injection of selfextinguish thermoplastic material, is complete with connectors which allow its quick disassembly during maintenance operations.
- Electrical housing cover made of technopolymer.
- Lampholder E 40, cable gland PG 13,5.
All the electrical components are produced according to the Italian Quality Standards for power 230V - 50 Hz and the projector is manufactured according to EN 60598/1 rules.silver colour. OPTICAL SYSTEM
versions with two different reflectors (peened and specular) and the large range of lamps which may be used, guarantee medium - wide and medium narrow beams.
The accuracy of these reflectors enables a perfect control of the luminous flux and a considerable glare reduction.
The flux reflecting skirt ensures high performances.
Wind exposed surface = 0,193 m2