The main feature of new LIGHTMASTER 1000 series is the unusual possibility to fit all 1000W discharge lamps,both short arc/ long arc double ended and E40 tubolar types.
This new range has infact also been designed to be suitable to E40 tubolar lamp, which has a very cheaper price comparing to double ended lamp and a longer life, without reducing the high photometric performances.
The large advanced technology system of this high efficiency powerful floodlight makes it suitable for many applications: sport facilities, large and industrial areas such as sea ports, terminal docks, container storage, railway yards and airstrips.
- Body, rear cover and glass frame, in die cast aluminium, with primary alloy and low copper content with an high weather proof rating coated with silver polyester powder.
- Front tempered glass resistant to high temperatures and to thermal shock.
- Anti-ageing gaskets in silicon rubber.
- Hot deep galvanized sheet steel fixing bracket.
- Gear housing separated from optical housing, complete of ignitor and rear cover made in special self-extinguishing material.
- For the execution with two power switches, the fixture is available complete of incorporated control gear kit, too.
- In the other versions the CABLO SERVICE box, may be used for the supply of the lamp.
- Control gear box in die-cast aluminium IP 65 for class I or in thermoplastic material IP 66 for class II.
- The mounting distances between the gear box and the body can be up to 50/70 meters, as the ignitor is fitted within the rear housing of the projector. Anti-vacuum device.
- Available on request Hot Restrike version with one security knife switch for short arc lamp.
projector, is supplied with two types of optics
- Peened with a wide beam.
- Specular with a narrow beam.
A careful study permits excellent control of the luminous flux and a considerable glare reduction.
An accurate reproduction of the light distribution pattern is guaranteed by the two-point fixing of the transversely positioned lamp.
Luminaire designed for indoor and outdoor applications. The projector is ENEC certified for
nominal ambient working temperature of 35°C. In case not expressly indicated, we remember
that it's approved with a temperature of 25°C. The endurance test of EN 60598-1 point 12.3 has
been made at an ambient working temperature of 45°C. During the applications it's possible a
temporary working at a temperature not exceeding 45°C.
Wind exposed surface with tilt 70° = 0,2160 m2
MOUNTING AND REPLACEMENT
The lamp is located by opening the rear cover, the cover is opened by releasing two strong stainless steel quick release clips.
When the rear cover is opened the power is automatically disconnected.
The projector is supplied in two versions:
- with two power resistant knife switches.
- with one security resistant knife switch.
For the first version when the cover is opened, the power supply to lampholders is directly interrupted. For one security resistant version it is compulsory to connect a remote control switch to the poles of the terminal block inside the connection box.
When the cover is opened, the remote control switch disconnects the power supply. Lamp replacement is achieved by opening the cover housing at an angle of 110°. In case of lamp failure or at end lamp’s life, it’s absolutely necessary to open the double-pole switch and to inhibit the ignitor’s discharge up to the lamp change.