The body, light and compact, manufactured in die cast aluminium, with primary
alloy, and low copper content with an high tight rating. The enhanced construction design reduces the weight and allows easy handling when mounting and also for aiming, too. The design with characteristic cooling fins reduces wind resistance to a minimum.
The LIGHTMASTER ONE floodlights have been designed for the lighting of:
- Medium and large stadiums with HD cameras
- Sports Halls
- Large indoor sports areas
- Events and shows in large open areas.
The projectors are suitable for installation on masts and line arrangements at heights up to 50/70 meters above and around the surface area.
- Body, rear cover and glass frame, in die cast aluminium, with primary alloy and low copper content with an high weather proof rating coated with silver polyester powder.
- Front tempered glass resistant to high temperatures and to thermal shock.
- Anti-ageing gaskets in silicon rubber.
- Hot deep galvanized sheet steel fixing bracket.
- Connection box in special selfextinguish plastic material, complete with ignitor.
- Anti-vacuum device.
- Control gear box in die-cast aluminium IP 65 for class I or in thermoplastic material IP 66 for class II,may be used for the supply of the lamp.
- The mounting distances between the gear box and the body can be up to 50/70 meters, as the ignitor is fitted within the rear housing of the projector.
- Hot Restrike version for short arc lamp available on request ( for 1000 W Hot Restrike specify if it’s used for up or down lightings)
High Intensity rotational reflector
, made by optics R1, R2, R3, R4, R5, R6, R7, R8, R9 for short arc
lamps. A careful study permits excellent control of the luminous flux and a considerable glare reduction. An accurate reproduction of the light distribution pattern is guaranteed by the two-point fixing of the transversely positioned lamp. Luminaire designed for indoor and outdoor
applications. The projector is ENEC certified for nominal ambient working temperature of 35°C.
In case not expressly indicated, we remember that it's approved with a temperature of 25°C.
The endurance test of EN 60598-1 point 12.3 has been made at an ambient working temperature of 45°C. During the applications it's possible a temporary working at a temperature not exceeding 45°C.
Wind exposed surface with tilt 70° = 0,20 m2
MOUNTING AND REPLACEMENT
The lamp is located by opening the rear cover, the cover is opened by releasing two strong
stainless steel quick release clips.When the rear cover is opened the power is automatically disconnected. The projector is complete with two power resistant knife switches. For the first version when the cover is opened, the power supply to lampholders is directly interrupted. For one security switch version it is compulsory to connect a remote control switch to the poles of the terminal block inside the connection box. When the cover is opened, the remote control switch disconnects the power supply. Lamp replacement is achieved by opening the
cover housing at an angle of 110°.
In case of lamp failure or at the end of lamp life, it’s absolutely necessary to open the switch and to inhibit the ignitor’s discharge up to the lamp change.