The state-of-the-art framework is designed for the lighting of roads, motorways, residential areas and open spaces.
- The housing (body and top cover) is manufactured from die-cast aluminium recyclable alloy and finish with a thermo polyester silver colour powder paint.
- On request: twin colours.
- Reflector is made of high purity (99,8%) one piece pressed electro-polished anodised aluminium.
- Suitable for either post top entry and side entry max 76 mm.
- Post top tilt angle 0°; +5°; +10°; +15°. Side entry tilt angle 0°; +5°. In case of side entry installation with tilt of 10° and 15°, an inclination floodlight accessory limits the tilt at 0°,is supplied.
- Gaskets are made of anti-age weather resistant silicon rubber.
- For insulation Class II electrical safety switch disconnects the main power supply on opening the luminaire in maintenance.
- Porcelain lampholder with horizontal and vertical mechanical focusing device.
- Adjustable reflector in order to optimise the optical perfomance and light distribution.
- Connection to power supply via a cable gland PG 13,5 IP 68.
- High temperature silicon insulated conductors are used throughout.
- Anti vacuum device.
- Zinc coated gear tray for insulation Class I; glass reinforced nylon gear tray for insulation Class II.
- Both gear trays are completed with lamp holder and/or electrical connectors for fast replacement and easy maintenance.
- As optional the luminaire can be provided with a fuse.
- The gear and lamp compartment can be easily accessed by opening the fore stainless steel hook.
For quick and safety inspection the luminaire is supplied with anti-tipping cover device. Electrical components are certified with ENEC Mark. Power supply: 230V; 50Hz.
European Standards: EN 60598/1 ITINERA VB
- Output ratio: semi cut-off.
- Optic group with thermal toughened curved glass.
Wind exposed surface = 0,1080 m2