The Mira street light has for a long time a best seller in the field and is the first luminaire having developed upon the concept of a perfectly watertight optical unit inside a body of exceptional elegance.The optics are high performing, especially the cut-off type used in some parts of the world with extremely satisfactory results.
- Cover made of polypropylene with mineral filler; stabilized against U.V., grey colour.
- Hinged opening without the use of tools, locked in the closed position by two steel retaining clips.
- Body in die cast aluminium coated with polyester powders in black colour.
- Reflector made of a highly pure (99.8%) aluminium pressed sheet, polished and oxidized.
- Nondegenerative rubber gasket.
- Porcelain lampholder, with focusing device.
- Extraction of the lamp from the hinder part of the reflector with a screwed plug device on which the lampholder is mounted.
- Device for line interruption on fitting's opening for maintenance pourposes (only for insulation Class II).
- Bronze syntered filter positioned on lampholder support.
- Prearrangement for the application of a photo cell.
- Prearrangement for mounting a mains fuse (only for insulation Class II).
- Installation on 60-85 mm dia, top entry pole and 45-65 mm dia, side.
The control gear plate, made out for insulation Class II of injection of thermoplastic material and for insulation Class I of a galvanized steel sheet, is complete with connectors which allow its quick disassembly during maintenance operations.
All the electrical components are produced according to the Italian Quality Standards for power 230V - 50 Hz and the street lighting is manufactured according to EN 60598/1 rules.
- Output ratio: semi cut-off.
- Clear U.V. resistant polycarbonate heat resistant non removable bowl, sealed to the reflector by nondegenerative gasket and mechanical beading.
Wind exposed surface = 0,158 m2
IP 65 OPTICAL ASSEMBLY
IP 23 ELECTRICAL ACCESSORIES