The design of this elegant projector expresses the manufacturing philosophy of the whole MACH product range:modern design, latest technology,excellent photometric performances and flexibility in their usage. Its aesthetic values make it possible to use it in exhibition spaces, large atriums and even the most elegant halls. It can also be used for the lighting of important façades and quality sports fields. The street version represents a new and pleasing piece of street furniture. Thanks to its wide range of reflectors and accessories, the MACH 5 projectors are also an excellent choice for urban lighting schemes. Its technical features include a double-valve design and a double closure system that ensure a water tight and very secure closure. The option of either stainless steel clip or screw retention offers a choice of two
attractive and functional features. Whilst the wide range of optics, symmetrical, asymmetrical and circular lighting distribution, ensures that the MACH 5 can be used in a wide range of installations. The reflector in the asymmetrical optic version uses a ‘special’ high reflecting aluminium that is extraordinarily efficient.
INSULATING CLASS I
- Body and glass-holding cover in die cast aluminium with primary alloy and low copper contenent with an high weather proof rating, varnished with polyester powders in silver colour, after phosphodegreasing, phosphocromatising and the application of a protection coating aimed at ensuring excellent resistance to corrosion. Cover hinged in the body bottom and held with stainless steel small rings.
- Lamp-holder in porcelain 16A with antiunscrewing device. Installation by means of a strong steel fork, galvanised and varnished with polyester powders in metallised grey colour.
- Double goniometric scale for vertical mounting.
- Gaskets in anti-aging silicon rubber.
- Tempered glass suitable for high temperature, thermal shocks and crashes ( 6 Joule), mechanically fixed to the glass-holding ring.
- The power supply cable accesses the device through a PG 13.5 cable gland (anti-tear IP 68)
- Pressure compensation filter in teflon.
- Projector suitable for use with E40 high pressure sodium vapours and metal halide lamps (150W – 400W) and FC2 high pressure sodium vapours and metal halide (250W – 400 W) for installation in outdoor and indoor environments and on inflammable surfaces.
INSULATING CLASS II
- Opening and access to optics and control gear with a single operation, with hexagon stainless steel screws.
- Extractable electrical tool holding plate in galvanised steel.
- Opening and access to optics and control gear with a single operation, by using the high mechanical resistance stainless steel front spring.
- Insulating class II with disconnecting switch for supply line break when the cover is open.
- Wiring board with electrical unit with improved power factor (cos > 0.90) in special self-extinguishing thermoplastic material V0.
- The board can be easily removed to make maintenance operations easier. It can be cutaway from the supply line through non-reversible connectors with quick coupling.
- All electrical components are certified with ENEC mark (230V, 50 Hz).The projector has been manufactured according to EN 60598/1 standards.
high intensity reflector with baffle to avoid the direct glare.
Wind-exposed surface = 0,17 m2 (with vertical addressing 70°)
Fixture installable directly on max. 60 mm diam. pole, with aluminium coated accessories suitable
for the single or double assembly,and for the single wall assembly.