Projector with street optics characterised by a graceful and refined design that, thanks to a series of performing optics, ensures it can be used for street furniture for the lighting of outside business areas, public squares, urban routes, parking places and facades.
- Body and glass-holding cover in die cast aluminiumvarnished with polyester powders in silver colour, after phosphodegreasing, phosphocromatising and the application of a protection coating aimed at ensuring excellent resistance to corrosion.
- Cover hinged in the body bottom and held with stainless steel small items.Lamp-holder in porcelain 16A with anti-unscrewing device. Installation by means of a strong steel fork, galvanised and varnished with polyester powders in metallised grey colour.
- Double goniometric scale for vertical mounting.
- Gaskets in anti-aging silicon rubber.
- Tempered glass suitable for high temperature, thermal shocks and crashes (6 Joule), mechanically fixed to the glass-holding ring.
- The power supply cable accesses the device through a PG 13.5 cable gland (anti-tear IP 68)
- Pressure compensation filter in teflon.
- Opening and access to optics and control gear with a single operation, by using the high mechanical resistance stainless steel front spring. Extractable electrical tool holding plate in galvanised steel for insulation Class I.
- Insulating Class II with disconnecting switch for supply line break when the cover is open.
- Wiring board with electrical unit with improved power factor (cos> 0.90) in special self-extinguishing thermoplastic material V0.
- The board can be easily removed to make maintenance operations easier. It can be cutaway from the supply line through non-reversible connectors with quick coupling.
- The device can be directly installed on a 60 mm diameter pole, with die casting accessory suitable for single and double mounting and wall mounting for single projector.
Wind-exposed surface = 0,09 m2 with vertical addressing 0°.
All electrical components are certified with ENEC mark (230V, 50 Hz).The projector has been manufactured according to EN 60598/1 standards.