SMART is the response to increasing demand for both low energy consumption and high efficiency. It is based on many years’ experience in road lighting, offering exceptional performance.
An indisputably pure design and impeccable construction: the perfect combination to ensure the best on the market.
- The housing (body and top cover) is manufactured from die-cast aluminium alloy and finish with a thermo polyester grey colour powder paint. On request: twin colours.
- Reflector is made of high purity (99,8%) one piece pressed electro-polished anodised aluminium.
- Post top entry installation, Ø 46 ÷ 60mm.
- Post top entry installation with accessory ,Ø 72 ÷ 76 mm.
- Post top tilt angles can be : 0° +5° +10°
- Side entry installation, Ø 46 ÷ 60mm.,the luminaire gets inclination of the arm.
- In case of side entry installation with tilt of 10° and 15°, an inclination luminaire accessory limiting the tilt at 0°, is supplied
- Gaskets are made of anti-age weather resistant silicon rubber Σ
- For Class II electrical safety switch disconnects the main power supply on opening the luminaire in maintenance.
- Porcelain lampholder with horizontal and vertical mechanical focusing device.
- Adjustable reflector in order to optimise the optical perfomance and light distribution.
- Connection to power supply via a cable gland PG 13,5 - IP 68
- Anti vacuum device.
- Zinc coated gear tray for insulation Class I; glass reinforced nylon gear tray for insulation Class II.
- Both gear trays are completed with lamp holder and/or electrical connectors for fast replacement and easy maintenance.
- As optional the luminaire can be provided with a fuse.
- The gear and lamp compartment can be easily accessed by opening the fore stainless steel hook.
For quick and safety inspection the luminaire is supplied with anti-tipping cover device.
Electrical components are certified with ENEC Mark. Power supply: 230V; 50Hz.
European Standards: EN 60598/1
Maximum mounting height: 15 mt. SMART VB
Output ratio: semi cut-off.
Optic group with thermal toughened curved glass.
Wind exposed surface = 0,0980 m2