Out-door high-performance floodlights which can be used for a large range of discharge lamps.
- Die cast aluminium body and frame coated with polyester powders in black and white colours on request, complete with thermally isolated control gear housing. For insulation Class II fixture only silver colour.
- Reflector made of highly pure, peened alluminium sheet, polished and oxidzed.
- Variable optics.
- Tempered front glass with silicon rubber gasket.
- Bracket made of galvanized painted steel with index for vertical orientation.
- The removable control gear plate, made out for insulation Class I of a galvanized steel sheet, and for insulation Class II of injection of selfextinguish thermoplastic material, is complete with connectors which allow its quick disassembly during maintenance operations. Electrical housing cover made of reinforced polypropylene.
- Lampholder E 40, cable gland PG 13,5.
All the electrical components are produced according to the Italian Quality Standards for power 230V - 50 Hz and the projector is manufactured according to EN 60598/1 rules. OPTICAL SYSTEM
optics improve considerably the projector’s performances and in the same
way reduce the glare.
The asymmetrical versions with two different reflectors, guarantee a medium-wide beam with
peened reflector and medium-narrow beam with specular reflector.
Wind exposed surface = 0,160 m2