The Mach 2 floodlight stands out for its versatile, cutting edge structure. It is addressed to a whole range of uses, especially inside, thanks to its exceptional design, size and compactness.For metal halide or high pressure sodium double ended lamps, as well for the new ceramic and metal halide G12 lampholder lamps. Power 35W et 70W.
- Die cast alluminium body coated with polyester powders in black colour, titanium, silver and white on request.
- Reflector made of highly pure aluminium sheet, polished and oxidized.
- The front glass is non–breaking type, sealed to the cover. All the gaskets are in non degenerative silicon rubber.
- Bracket made of galvanized painted steel with index for vertical orientation.
- The control gear plate, made out of galvanized steel sheet.
All the electrical components are produced according to the Italian Quality Standards for power 230V - 50Hz. All ballasts are complete with thermal protector. The projector is manufactured according to En 60598/1 rules.
floodlight is equipped with two different reflectors:
- glazed with medium-narrow beam completed with baffle to avoid the direct glare
- super bright with narrow beam at highest intensivity
Wind exposed surface = 0,056 m2