The Mach 3 floodlight has been designed to offer the ultimate in technical prowess, especially with regard to new, high-performing sources of light. These luminous sources have excellent lighting characteristics as regards to constancy, colours and luminous efficiency during the entire life of the lamp.
- Body in die-cast aluminium
- Adjustable positioning
- Graduated position indicator
- Meets standard CE.
- Luminous source 36 led luxeon
- Luminous source 36 led white light
- Power: 1W each
- Declared lamp life: 100.000 hours.
- Cooling: Natural convective cooling.
- Step zoom: Manual adjustment of beam angle for spot, medium and flood position.
- Several devices offer different zoom angles.
- Adjustable beam device
The unit is designed to utilise a range of lenses and front filters to adjust the projection angles.
Special filters, alongside the standard range, are available on request. The following functions are remotly controllable:
- Switching on and off
- Electronic dimming for each colours (red, green, blue), complete adjustment of light output from 0 to 100%.
- Electronic strobe variable from 0 to 100 Hz.
- Three internal colour changing crossfade programs with user definable variable rate.
- Possibility of memorizing up to 4 scenes
- Led mains supply
- Constant current power supply
- Mounting and fixing in any position
- Mains supply 90-250 V 50-60 Hz autosensing 0,5 A - 230V 1,2 A - 115V
- Available versions: Mach 3 Flash RGB silver colour