This range of versatile floodlights embodies the design philosophy at the heart of the entire MACH series: aesthetics, technology, photometric performance and highly versatile use.
The floodlights are painstakingly designed for use in all international and external environments such as: exhibition areas, halls, the lighting of facades of important and historical buildings and elegant sports complexes.
All in all, these are elegant and innovative examples of urban design.
The MACH 4 series comes with elegant brackets for installation on all surfaces and the double goniometric scale facilitates vertical adjustment of the device.
The structure with double valve ensures excellent impermeability while the choice of double closure systems with stainless steel clips or flat screws can add to the aesthetics.
The field of application is also extended with a broad range of symmetrical, asymmetrical and circular optics.
Careful selection of raw materials for the reflectors and the use of almost 100% pure aluminium ensures an exceptional standard of technical lighting.
INSULATING CLASS I
- The body and glass frame is manufactured in die cast aluminum, with the primary alloy having a low copper content of less than 0.1%. Both the body and frame undergo a treatment of phospho degreasing, phospho cromatisation and receive a further special protective surface covering before they are polyester powder coated in a silver colour. All of these processes guarantee a high corrosion resistance
- Wired power corrected body
- Internal components in thermo-plastic material-first choice: nylon (PA 66) or loaded polyester 30-40& self-extinguishing V0
- Stainless steel screws AISI 304, stainless steel spring AISI 320 (AISI 301 thread)
- Working temperature of flooding TA (-40 ° ÷ +40 °)
- The projector is equipped with a teflon filter for pressure compensation
- High reflecting reflectors 99.9% pure aluminum (PVD SYSTEM). Total reflection, over 95% (both for symmetrical and asymmetrical optics)
- An elegant fixing bracket for mounting on any surface
- Double goniometric scale makes easy the vertical aiming of the floodlight
- Anti-aging silicon rubber gaskets
INSULATING CLASS II
- Closure with screws
- The material of the wiring plate is galvanized steel
- Safety switch that cuts off the power supply on cover opening
- The material for the wiring plate Cosmo-White and MW Elite 210W is galvanized steel because we need a functional ground between the ballast and the gear plate
- The material for the winning plate of all the other lamps is polyamides 66 at 35% with self-extinguishing fiber glass V0
- Closure with springs
All of the electrical components are produced in accordance with the relevant Italian and European Quality standards and are rated for a power supply of 230V-50 Hz.
The luminaires are also manufactured in accordance with the EN 60598/1 regulations.
version has 2 different reflectors:
- wide beam made from a sheet of pure peened aluminum
- narrow beam made from a sheet of pure specular aluminum
Wind-exposed surface = 0.14 m2 (with vertical aiming 70°)
Fixture installable directly on max. 60 mm diam. pole, with aluminum coated accessories suitable for the single or double assembly, and for the single wall assembly.
The floodlights with symmetrical optics can be used for big areas lighting, sports area and for accent and effect lighting of building facades and monuments.