Projector with street optics characterised by a graceful and refined design that, thanks to a series of performing optics, ensures it can be used for street furniture for the lighting of outside business areas, public squares, urban routes, parking places and facades.
- Body and glass-holding cover in die cast aluminiumvarnished with polyester powders in silver colour, after phosphodegreasing, phosphocromatising and the application of a protection coating aimed at ensuring excellent resistance to corrosion
- Lamp-holder in porcelain 16A with anti-unscrewing device
- Gaskets in anti-aging silicon rubber
- Tempered glass suitable for high temperature, thermal shocks and crashes (6 Joule), mechanically fixed to the glass-holding ring
- The power supply cable accesses the device through a PG 13.5 cable gland (anti-tear IP 68)
- Pressure compensation filter in teflon
- Opening and access to optics and control gear with a single operation, by using the high mechanical resistance stainless steel front spring
- Extractable electrical tool holding plate in galvanised steel for insulation Class I
- Insulating Class II with disconnecting switch for supply line break when the cover is open. Wiring board with electrical unit with improved power factor (cos> 0.90) in special self-extinguishing thermoplastic material V0
- The board can be easily removed to make maintenance operations easier. It can be cutaway from the supply line through non-reversible connectors with quick coupling
- The device can be directly installed on a 60 mm diameter pole, with die casting accessory suitable for single and double mounting and wall mounting for single projector
Wind exposed surface: 0,09 m2 with vertical aiming 0°
The MACH 4 can be fitted with special optics for low energy lamps, in particular for the innovative 45W and 60W Cosmo White lamps for bicycle and pedestrian lanes.