Advanced floodlights which combine high efficiency light output with high photometric performances they have been designed particulary for outdoor and indoor sports halls.
- Reflector made of highly pure, aluminium sheet, polished and oxidized.
- Front tempered glass resistant to high temperatures and to thermal shock.
- Anti-ageing gaskets in silicon rubber.
- Hot deep galvanized sheet steel fixing bracket, painted only for the JET 1000 symmetrical, with index for vertical orientation.
- The wiring compartment can be used as a junction box, or as hausing for the ignitor (to be supplied separately).
- CABLO SERVICE series boxes complete with electrical accessories are available for the power supply of the lamp.
- Anti-srewing out device E40 lampholder. PG 13,5 cable gland.
All the electrical components are suitable for power 230V - 50Hz and the projector is manufactured according to EN 60598/1 rules.
- Body and frame in die cast aluminium with primary alloy and low copper content with an high weather proof rating,coated with polyester powders in black colour, complete with thermally ignitor housing.
- Electrical housing cover made of technopolymer.
optics with two different reflectors (peened and specular) guarantees medium-wide and mediumnarrow beams. The accuracy of these reflectors enables a perfect
control of the luminous flux and a considerable glare reduction. The flux reflecting skirt ensures high performances. Wind exposed surface = 0,203 m2 (with 70° vertical aiming)