High efficiency outdoor projector for 2000W metal halide lamps. Suitable for lighting of big areas and sport stadiums.
- Body and cable compartment in pressed sheet aluminium coated with silver polyester powders.
- Glass frame in die cast aluminium with primary alloy and low copper content with an high weather proof rating coated with silver polyester powders.
- Front tempered glass resistant to high temperatures and to thermal shock.
- Anti-ageing gaskets in silicon rubber.
- Stainless steel springs for closing the frame.
- Hot deep galvanized sheet steel fixing bracket with index for vertical orientation.
- The wiring compartment can be used as a junction box, or as housing for the ignitor (to be supplied separately).
- CABLO SERVICE series boxes complete with electrical accessories are available for the power supply of the lamp.
- No-screwing device E40 lampholder, PG 13,5 cable gland.
All the electrical components are suitable for power 230V - 50Hz and the projector is manufactured according to EN 60598/1 rules.
The JET 2000 asymmetrical
projector is supplied with 2 types of optics:
- Peened with a wide beam.
- Specular with a narrow beam made in pure aluminium with very high reflection factor.
A careful study permits excellent control of the luminous flux and a considerable glare reduction. The floodlight is to be installed with aimings towards the vertical from 0° to 40°.
Wind exposed surface = 0,275 m2 (with 40° vertical aiming)
The projector may use 2000W E 40 400 V metal halide lamps with following characteristics:
- 10,3 A with incorporated ignitor Osram type
- 8,8 A with incorporated ignitor Osram type
- 8,8 A with outer ignitor Osram type
- 8,2 A with outer ignitor Philips type.