The LIGHTMASTER 2000 floodlight is the result of high level research made by our designers and engineers seeking an advanced professional sports lighting system, sports hall, large indoor sports areas, events and shows in large open areas. The projectors are suitable for installation on masts and line arrangements at heightsup to 50/70 meters above and around the surface area.The compact body, low weight and new design concept, offer the minimum levels of wind resistance also the use of smaller masts.This is the perfect solution for stadium design.
Insulation classes I-II. The impact test is 7 J.
- Body, rear cover and glass frame, in die cast aluminium, with primary alloy and low copper content with an high weather proof rating coated with silver polyester powder.
- Front tempered glass resistant to high temperatures and to thermal shock.
- Anti-ageing gaskets in silicon rubber.
- Hot deep galvanized sheet steel fixing bracket.
- Connection box in special selfextinguish plastic material, complete with ignitor.
- Anti-vacuum device.
- Control gear box in die-cast aluminium IP 65 for class I or in thermoplastic material IP 66 for class II,may be used for the supply of the lamp.
- The mounting distances between the gear box and the body can be up to 50/70 meters, as the ignitor is fitted within the rear housing of the projector.
- Available on request Hot Restrike version with one security knife switch for short arc lamp.
High intensity rotational reflector
, made by R1,R2,R3,R4,R5,R6, R7, R8, R9 for short arc lamps.A careful study permits excellent control of the luminous flux and very high performances. The flux reflecting skirt reduce the direct glare.
Wind exposed surface with tilt 70°= 0,2540 m2
An accurate reproduction of the light distribution pattern is guaranteed by the two-point fixing of the transversely positioned lamp. Luminaire designed for indoor and outdoor applications.
The projector is ENEC certified for nominal ambient working temperature of 35°C.
In case not expressly indicated, we remember that it's approved with a temperature of 25°C.
The endurance test of EN 60598-1 point 12.3 has been made at an ambient working temperature of 45°C. During the applications it's possible a temporary working at a temperature not exceeding 45°C.
MOUNTING AND REPLACEMENT
The lamp is located by opening the rear cover, the cover is opened by releasing two strong stainless steel quick release clips.When the rear cover is opened the power is automatically disconnected. The projector is complete with two power resistant one security resistant knife switches.For the fisrt version when the cover is opened,the power supply to lampholders
is directly interrupted. For one security resistant version it is compulsory to connect a
remote control switch to the poles of the terminal block inside the connection box.When the cover is opened, the remote control switch disconnects the power supply.
Lamp replacement is achieved by opening the cover housing at an angle of 110°.
In case of lamp failure or at end lamp’s life, it’s absolutely necessary to open the double-pole switch and to inhibit the ignitor’s discharge up to the lamp change.