Advanced floodlights which combine high efficiency light output with high photometric performances they have been designed particulary for outdoor and indoor sports halls.
- Reflector made of highly pure, aluminium sheet, polished and oxidized.
- Front tempered glass resistant to high temperatures and to thermal shock.
- Anti-ageing gaskets in silicon rubber.
- Hot deep galvanized sheet steel fixing bracket, painted only for the JET 1000 symmetrical, with index for vertical orientation.
- The wiring compartment can be used as a junction box, or as hausing for the ignitor (to be supplied separately).
- CABLO SERVICE series boxes complete with electrical accessories are available for the power supply of the lamp.
- Anti-srewing out device E40 lampholder. PG 13,5 cable gland.
All the electrical components are suitable for power 230V - 50Hz and the projector is manufactured according to EN 60598/1 rules.
- Body and cable compartment in pressed sheet aluminium coated with silver polyester powder.
- Stainless steel springs for closing the frame.
projector is supplied with two types of emissions:
- Asy1: Max. intensity at approx. 50° recommended for the lighting of large areas (aimingstowards the vertical between -20°and + 25°)
- Asy2: Max. intensity at approx. 30° recommended for indoor lighting (aimings towards the vertical between -10°and + 40°).
And with two types of asymmetrical optics:
- Peened with a wide beam
- Specular with a narrow beam in high pure (99,99%) aluminium for high reflectance and efficiency.
A careful study permits excellent control of the luminous flux and a considerable glare reduction. The fixture can be fitted with a coated stainless steel anti-glare louvre for moving the plane of maximum intensity by 62°, in full compliance with Italy’s national and regional legislation on the restriction of light pollution. “Leader” version is supplied with incorporated
control gear and metal halide 1000W lamp, Osram or Philips.
Wind exposed surface = 0,275 m2 (with 40° vertical aiming)