The main feature of new LIGHTMASTER 1000 series is the unusual possibility to fit all 1000W discharge lamps,both short arc/ long arc double ended and E40 tubolar types.
This new range has infact also been designed to be suitable to E40 tubolar lamp, which has a very cheaper price comparing to double ended lamp and a longer life, without reducing the high photometric performances.
The large advanced technology system of this high efficiency powerful floodlight makes it suitable for many applications: sport facilities, large and industrial areas such as sea ports, terminal docks, container storage, railway yards and airstrips.
- LIGHTMASTER 1000 version suitable to metal halide and high pressure sodium lamps with E40 lampholder.
- Body, rear cover and glass frame, in die cast aluminium, with primary alloy and low copper content (< 0,1%) with an high weather-proof rating coated with silver polyester powder.
- Front tempered glass resistant to high temperatures and to thermal shock.
- Anti-ageing gaskets in silicon rubber.
- Hot deep galvanized sheet steel fixing bracket.
- Porcelain E40 lampholder complete with antiunscrewing device.
- Gear housing separated from optical housing, complete of ignitor and rear cover made in special self-extinguishing material.
The CABLO SERVICE box, may be used for the supply of the lamp.Control gear box is in die-cast aluminium IP 65 for class I or in thermoplastic material IP 66 for class II.
The luminaire is also available in the version complete with Incorporated control gear kit.
Anti-vacuum device in teflon.
The careful research in multiple optics and the top quality materials guarantee high efficiency
light output and an excellent control of luminous flux system, due to the centering lamp device.
, high intensity rotational reflector with flux reflecting skirt.
Wind exposed surface with tilt 70° = 0,2160 m2
MOUNTING AND REPLACEMENT
The lamp is located by opening the rear cover, the cover is opened by releasing two strong
stainless steel quick release clips.
Power : 1000 W
Location of Operation
The aiming is achieved with a
mechanical sighting device (a
protractor scale, attached to
the side of the unit and indicating
the angle of tilt, can be
used for preaiming) or for
more precise aiming, a telescope
6x36 can be mounted
on the sighting device (available
as an optional extra).
If the floodlight is placed upside
down, open glass frame
and turn 180° the reflector to
position the deflector above
This type of installation is not
possible for the wired version
(see the drawing with allowed