The optics are kept separate from the wires to resolve all heat-related problems. A whole range of bulbs can be fitted, including the FC2 of 400W,making this one of the smallest and best performing mediumpower projectors on the market. It is equipped with a complete set of symmetrical, asymmetrical and circular optics; the circular ones are particularly effective when
used in conjunction with FC2 lamps.
- Die cast aluminium body and frame coated with polyester powders in black colour complete with thermally isolated control gear housing.
- On request white and only for E40 lampholder available also on titanium colour.
- For insulation Class II fixtures only in silver colour.
- Reflector made of highly pure aluminium sheet, polished and oxidized.
- The front glass is non–breaking type, sealed to the cover. All the gaskets are in non degenerative silicon rubber.
- Bracket made of galvanized painted steel with index for vertical orientation.
- The removable control gear plate, made out for insulation Class I of galvanized steel sheet, and for insulation Class II of injection of selfextinguish thermoplastic material, is complete with connectors which allow a quick disassembly during maintenance operations.
- Electrical housing cover made of reinforced polypropylene.
- Lampholder E 40 or FC 2, cable gland PG 13,5.
- The double ended FC2 lamp allows an exact focal position ensuring high photometric performances and providing the maximum glare control glare.
All the electrical components are produced according to the Italian Quality Standards for power 230V – 50Hz and the projector is manufactured according to En 60598/1 rules.
optics improve considerably the projector’s performance and in the same way reduce the glare. The asymmetrical version with two different reflectors:
- Peened reflector for medium wide beam.
- Specular reflector for medium narrow beam.
The fixture can be fitted with a coated stainless steel anti-glare louvre for moving the plane of
maximum intensity by 50°, in full compliance with Italy’s national and regional legislation on
the restriction of light pollution.
Wind exposed surface = 0,130 m2