The TREND PREMIUM series is designed for elegant wall-mounted application to allow uplightings and downlightings.
INSULATING CLASS I
- Glass holder body and cover made of die cast aluminum with low copper content and extreme resistance to atmospheric agents, varnished with a RAL 9023 Titanium polyester powder
- Reflector made of extremely pure, polished and oxidized aluminum, in all versions
- The double-valve technical construction permits an extremely airtight; a double closure system with stainless steel clips or flat inox steel screws, for a choice of added aesthetics or functionality
- Anti-aging silicone rubber seals
- Tempered glass resistant to high temperatures, thermal shocks and impact (6 Joules), mechanically connected to the glass holder ring
- The floodlight has an elegant and efficient goniometric system permitting continuous vertical adjustment at constant steps of 5°.
- The floodlight can be fitted with bipolar and tripolar cable with sheath coming out the wall or external to the wall. After passing the cable through the base, the technician can proceed fixing the base on the wall,
- leaving not less than 0,5 mt outside. Once inserted the supply cable into the body of the floodlight through the cable gland, the technician can proceed with the assembly of the body of the floodlight on the accessory by using the special embedded hexagonal screw provided. Then, insert the control gear kit and connect to the mains
- It is available, on demand, a special version complete with an IP68 sealed fast connector to speed up the mounting operations and reduce installation time
INSULATING CLASS II
- Embedded stainless steel hexagonal screws
- Extractable electrical accessory holding plate made of galvanized steel
- Available with spring
- Control gear box completed of electrical components, cos>0.90, made of a special self-extinguishing thermoplastic material, V0. The plate can be easily extracted to facilitate maintenance and is disconnected from the mains when the cover is opened
- A security knife when the cover is opened disconnects the power supply
- The control gear box of the Cosmo White and 210W Elite MW is in galvanized steel for a functional earth connection between the reactor and the wiring plate
All of the electrical components are produced in accordance with the relevant Italian and European Quality standards and are rated for a power supply of 230V-50 Hz.
The luminaires are also manufactured in accordance with the EN 60598/1 regulations.