TREND series contains the top of the lighting performance, functionality and style and due to Its special design is suitable for the illumination of historical environments and the application in totally modern environments.
The quality of the materials, the functionality of the accessories and a winning aesthetics make the TREND family unique and original.
The TREND series is designed for an elegant application of the floodlight on 60 or 76 mm poles diameters.
It is also available in a version for direct pole, connection with one or two arms.
INSULATING CLASS I
- Glass holder body and cover made of die cast aluminum with low copper content and extreme resistance to atmospheric agents, varnished with a RAL 9023 Titanium
- Reflector made of extremely pure, polished and oxidized aluminum in all versions
- The double-valve technical construction permits an extremely airtight; a double closure system with stainless steel clips or flat inox steel screws offers a choice of added aesthetics and functionality
- Anti – aging silicone rubber seals
- Tempered glass resistant to high temperatures, thermal shocks and impact (6 Joules), mechanically connected to the glass holder ring
- The floodlight has an elegant and efficient goniometric system permitting continuous vertical adjustment at constant steps of 5°
- The supply cable with sheath coming out from the pole has to be brought to the floodlight, letting it pass through the chosen arm accessory (previously already mounted on the pole) leaving about 0,5 mt of the cable out, in order to enable the correct installation of the floodlight itself. In this version the body must be fitted with a control gear kit (to be selected according to the type of lamp to be used) and the accessory with one or two arms
- In the version with simple fixing the floodlight is available with just one arm, and the floodlight is provided already fitted with a suplly control gear kit IP68 with sealed fast connector, avoiding the need to open the electrical unit
INSULATING CLASS II
- Available with embedded stainless steel hexagonal screws
- Extractable electrical holding plate made of galvanized steel
- Available with spring
- Control gear box complete with electrical components cos>0.90, made of a special self-extinguishing thermoplastic material V0. The plate can be easily extracted to facilitate maintenance and is disconnected from the mains when the cover is opened
- A security knife when the cover is opened disconnects the power supply
- The control gear box of the Cosmo White and 210W Elite MW is in galvanized steel for a functional earth connection between the reactor and the wiring plate
All of the electrical components are produced in accordance with the relevant Italian and European Quality standards and are rated for a power supply of 230V-50 Hz.
The luminaires are also manufactured in accordance with the EN 60598/1 regulations.
optics meets the requirements of the Italian standard UNI 10819 and of Italian local standards in use as far as upwards luminous flux dispersion restriction is concerned.
The projector is supplied with two different optics systems:
- Asymmetrical peened optics reflector for wide beam in highly pure aluminum (99,98%) . Total reflection >95%
- Asymmetrical specular optics reflector in highly pure aluminum (99.99%) for high reflectance and performance. Total reflection >95%
With vertical aiming (tilt) 0° the flow percentage emitted into the upper hemisphere is 0%, with the maxium intensity place of over 50°.
In order to increase the maximum intensity plane between the range of 60° and 65°, use the relative visor.
In this configuration the flow percentage emitted into the upper hemisphere is 0%.
Wind exposed surface: 0,06 m2 with tilt 0°; 0,11 m2 with the relative visor and tilt 12°
Fixture installable directly on max. 60 or 76 mm diam.pole, with aluminum coated accessories.
The floodlights with asymmetrical optics can be used for big area lighting, big and medium sports areas and for accent and effect lighting of building facades and monuments.