YES is suitable for use with discharge lamp up to 400 W. Body is made with a wide cooling fins in die-cast recyclable aluminium alloy and finished with powder coat paint in grey colour.
Following a simple and bright solutions the Yes Show is suitable for multiply applications.
The body is made from die-cast aluminium alloy with a degree of protection IP 66. It can accomodate the latest generation of discharge lamps assuring the high value of rendering, a saving energy and maximum light efficiency. By changing the aluminium reflectors the Yes Show may have one of widest spectrum of installations.
- Lampholder E40 is made of porcelain and mounted onto a regulation device which allows the reflector to emit six different distribution patterns.
- A mechanical block assure the right position.
- Gaskets is in anti-aging weather resistant silicon rubber. The power supply enters through a PG 13,5 cable gland. The electrical components are fixed on an easy removable wired control gear plate made in zinc coated galvanized steel.
- A suspension eyebolt is located on the top of the gear housing for the vertical attachment.
- The YES Show devices have been specifically designed for easy installation and maintenance. During mounting and maintenance, no moving parts are present between the reflector and the wired part.
- For the devices with discharge lamp, upon request,we can provide the SAFE type esecution with electronic switching device which can supply power to an auxiliary halogen lamp E27 type HALOLUX CERAM or HALOLUX BT (max power 150W).
The auxiliary lamp switches automatically on when the system is off. All electrical components are certified with ENEC mark; 230V, 50Hz.
A new modern optic design is made up of an anodised and polished high purity aluminium
reflector externally painted with powder in silver colour and a PMMA or self-extinguish polycarbonate V2 refractor. The outstanding optical performance is a unique and effective feature which helps bring light where it is most needed. The optic is available in one version:
- refractor (thermoplastic band: height 309 mm).
External diameter 600 mm. Tempered glass suitable for high temperature and thermal shock fixed in position by stainless steel hooks provided with security lock and prismatic lens made of PMMA or self-extinguishing polycarbonate V2 with internal prism to improve the control light beam distribution. The bodies are supplied with electrical supply unit. The refractors and protection shield, are to be ordered separately. Refractors and protection lens are packaged in a box 5 pieces/each. Up to 250W the fittings are “D” marked, in accordance with EN 60598-2-24 “Luminaires with limited surface temperatures”. Recommended mounting height: from 4 to 12 meters.