YES is suitable for use with discharge lamp up to 400 W. Body is made with a wide cooling fins in die-cast recyclable aluminium alloy and finished with powder coat paint in grey colour.
Following a simple and bright solutions the Yes Show is suitable for multiply applications.
The body is made from die-cast aluminium alloy with a degree of protection IP 66. It can accomodate the latest generation of discharge lamps assuring the high value of rendering, a saving energy and maximum light efficiency. By changing the aluminium reflectors the Yes Show may have one of widest spectrum of installations.
- Body is made with a wide cooling fins in die-cast recyclable aluminium alloy and finished with powder coat paint in silver colour.
- Lampholders E40, E27, G12 are made of porcelain for discharge lamps and is in thermoplastic for fluorescent lamp;
- Tempered Glass suitable for high temperature and thermal shock fixed in position by stainless steel hooks with security lock.
- Gaskets is in anti-aging weather resistant silicon rubber.
- The power supply enters through a PG 13,5 cable gland.
- The electrical components are fixed on an easy removable wired control gear plate made in zinc coated galvanized steel.
- A suspension eyebolt is located on the top of the gear housing for the vertical attachment.
- For further information, please see the enclosed user manual.
- The device are supplied with electrical supply unit.
The YES Show devices have been specifically designed for easy installation and maintenance.
During mounting and maintenance, no moving parts are between the reflector and the wired
part. For device with discharge lamp, upon request,we can provide the SAFE type esecution
with electronic switching device which can supply power to an auxiliary halogen lamp E27 type
HALOLUX CERAM or HALOLUX BT (max power 150W).
The auxiliary lamp switches automatically on when the system is off.
YES SHOW TECH 425
- Reflector is in high-gloss or polished anodised high purity aluminium and has been designed for efficiently control light medium beam.
- External diameter 425 mm.
- Not-adjustable body for powers till to 400W
- The fixture for up to 250W lamps. They are provided well assembled, packed in a unique single box containing the wired body,the reflector and the glass.
- Up to 250W the fittings are “D” marked, in accordancewith EN 60598-2-24 “Luminaires with limited surface temperatures”.
- Recommended mounting height: from 4 to 12 meters.